Friday, March 10, 2006

This blog is a document of the progress on my thesis.

I have collected 54 completed internet use surveys from students who are primarily juniors and seniors in American Studies.

Intro to the survey:
American Studies Majors--

I’m working on my thesis in American Studies this semester. I’m studying emerging culture on the Internet with a focus on its use and applications in the AMST department. I want to understand how you are using the Internet, both for classes and for fun. Please answer the questions as well as you can and feel free to include additional information. Many of the questions can be answered by multiple-choice responses. While this survey is providing crucial information for my research, it is has a secondary function as a user-needs analysis for the redesign of the departmental website.

Thank you for your time and participation!

Emily Brecht

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post the survey!

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home